CRM Leader for Respiratory and Market Access (Sales Force Operations)
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
The Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) Leader supports the Respiratory TA and Market Access functions and is part of the US Sales Force Operations Team. The role is a key player on the team essential for supporting current VEEVA technology solutions across Sales, Marketing and Market Access. This individual must work across multiple functions (Sales Ops, IT, Sales, Commercial Channels, Brands) to balance the immediate demands with future capabilities needed to deliver the US Business strategy. S/he will play a significant role in shaping and deploying a planned step change in the AZ’s CRM capability. In exchange for a fast paced environment, this role offers significant opportunities for leadership exposure and professional development.
- Partner with key stakeholders to gather, synthesize and prioritize requirements to develop key initiatives for customer-facing solutions.
- Engage stakeholders in the availability and appropriate use of Customer-Facing Productivity and Field Mobility tools
- Work closely with IT to optimize the effectiveness of AZ technology solutions.
-Continuously and proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and efficiency.
- Plan and implement the testing and deployment for the technology solutions
- Develop communications and change management components related to the solutions and tools for the Customer-Facing audience
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in a relevant subject area.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech experience.
- Experience with Veeva or other CRM platforms.
- Ability to influence others without authority.
- Previous experience in a cross-functional, collaborative, problem-solving team environment.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Experience
- Experience with development and support of CRM or other technology capabilities.
- Thought leader on current capability building best practices.
- Knowledge of sampling as well as digital marketing and engagement capabilities.
- Proven capability in influencing a diverse network of senior leaders and stakeholders.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.