- JOB SUMMARY 工 作 简 介
- The position is responsible to develop and optimize the bidding strategy align with business priorities.
- Provincial tendering is very important to China health care reform, because it is the local implementation of central government policy for market access. Winning the provincial tender means the success of gaining market share in that province. In order to manage the tender price and ensure product local access in a efficient and effective way, this role need to lead to:
- Be responsible for providing bidding policy / performance analyses and competitor intelligence for decision making; Seek external academic platform for pre-bidding policy influence. Build tendering competence for regional CU / KA / BU sales.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES / 主要职责
- 1. Influence provincial bidding policy, and make bidding strategy
- Influence provincial bidding policy through cooperation with RDPAC.
- Work out and align the bidding / 2nd price negotiation strategy with each BU RSD.
- Visit provincial tendering bureau and influence local government on making bidding / 2nd price negotiation policy.
- Actively participant in meetings and activities organized by industry association such as RDPAC.
- 2.Lead on cross functional work for regional bidding and build tendering capability in regional level
- Organize regional cross functional meeting to set up regional bidding / 2nd price negotiation taskforce.
- Deliver training to regional sales team
- Follow up each procedure especially quoting, negotiating, bidding results releasing
- Coordinate cross functional team to solve problems during bidding such as quality level classifying, patent and appealing, price negotiation etc.
- 3.Lead on national projects
- Design project framework based on project objectives
- Plan project timeline and milestone.
- Implement project
- Tracking and review.
- Job requirements 工 作 要 求
- Academic / Professional qualification / 学 历 / 专 业 资 格
Bachelor degree or above
- Technical / skill training / 技 术 / 技 能 训 练
Bidding or government affairs related background in healthcare preferred
- Working experience (No. of years / 年 资, Job function / 工 作 功 能, Business types / 业 务 种 类 )
- Essential 必 需
- 3 years’ experience in MNC manager position, preferred experience in bidding or government affairs related or the similar work;
- Good understanding of China healthcare market and policy trend, familiar with pharmaceutical bidding policy and operational processes;
- Good management of business project
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Good communication and coordination ability
- Leadership experience and capability to lead a project
- Desirable 理 想
- Strong experience in bidding
- Strong Business acumen and insight & seeking opportunity for cooperation with external academic platform
- Strong self-motivation to work in dynamic and complex situation
- Team player, willing to share experience with colleges
- Word under pressure
- Language ability / 语 言 能 力
Good in oral and written communication (English)
- Computer literacy / 电 脑 知 识
MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- BENEFITS 福 利
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.