GCO Content Delivery Associate Manager
At AstraZeneca, we put patients first and strive to meet their unmet needs worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
The Global Commercial Operations (GCO) Content Centre is a transformational solution to reduce redundant content, generate savings and drive capacity. The Content Centre enables re-use and supports local market production by providing content development support through customizable templates and source files for adaptation of global promotional assets.
The OTD Content Delivery Associate Manager is part of the Content Team within GCO. The role reports to the Global Delivery Director and will support US & Global Oncology Training & Development teams. This role has accountability for partnering with the OTD teams to establish a clear process + ways of working between US & Global teams and establish GCO as a trusted partner for both. This entails working with cross functional teams, including global agencies of record & our production partners, to effectively plan and deliver content.
- Acts as an ambassador for Content Centre for US & Global OTD teams & ensures the latest Content Centre offerings or initiatives are clearly articulated to the customer in an engaging way.
- Supporting the oncology trainers in identifying needs and converting or developing assets for local market reuse and localization
- Evolve the BAU ways of working with Global Content team and build strong GCO/OTD partnership with a focus on expanding the use of our Global Content & Production Studio services
- Partners with OTD teams to understand content pipeline and ensure all reusable assets are pulled through to Content Centre and/or OTDepot
- Ensures clarity of customer requirements (for example, after a high-level introduction by the Delivery Director or the Senior Director for Content) and follows up on those requirements.
- Partners with Account Manager from Production Partners (i.e. Indegene, Cognizant or other 3rd parties as appropriate) to facilitate the completion of the projects.
- Prepares quarterly meetings + reports for US & Global OTD teams to review existing content and effectively forecast for future content, driving valuable and relevant content with maximum reuse potential.
- Leads the onboarding of new OTD team members and agencies (AORs) to ensure they understand our Global Content offering and adhere to Global Content Centre’s ways of working and AstraZeneca’s requirements for a clean and complete handover with clear timelines
- Works closely with US & Global OTD teams to understand content develop plans & overlap to identify opportunities for collaboration and globalization of US materials & vice versa
- Strives for high quality, fast speed and low cost whilst ensuring excellent service.
- Ensures the Content Centre calendar is kept up to date with details of forecasted, in-flight, and completed OTD assets, ensuring a clear view & status of all OTD assets (US & Global)
- Liaises closely with GCO Production (MDMs/RPMs) to provide awareness of OTD Content & ensures promotion and uptake of content at a local market level
- Provides accurate and timely views for stakeholders so that they can prioritise, ensure they have the required capacity to meet the plans and make trade-off decisions if necessary.
- Can flex to support BBU Learning Content and Commercial Content, as required.
- Bachelor’s degrees with 3 plus years’ experience
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical / healthcare industry, market dynamics and major AZ business drivers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer focus and organizational awareness
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and relationships with internal and external stakeholders and facilitate discussions
- High capabilities in working collaboratively, using communication styles that are appropriate for the situation and stakeholders
- Ability to organise and structure demand information in a way that is easy to communicate and understand
- Proficiency in technology platforms and the ability to manipulate reports in excel and conduct analytics to support planning and decision-making.
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience in brand planning, marketing, pharmaceutical sales, information services and/or healthcare related fields; experience as a member of a brand team a plus.
- Understanding of the global asset approval and review processes.
- Asset development experience, agency experience and/or brand team experience
- Credentialed strategic project management experience
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.