Test Engineer Jr
As a Jr Test Engineer in AZ you'll have a chance to make a positive impact in patients’ lives by using your creativity and engineering skills to test software for different areas across AZ. Your tests will contribute indirectly and directly to improve the health of people who uses our medicines.
To do this we need engineers with the following experience/skills:
- 2-4 years analyzing and breaking all kinds of software (mobile, web, back-end, front-end, APIs, web services, cloud, DBs, etc.) The more the better!
- Ability to learn and get an in-depth understanding of the tech stack of the applications being tested.
- Ability to work on your own without supervision or direction.
- Experience working in Agile projects.
- Ability to communicate and explain to technical and non-technical people your tests and its results.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and their tech stack.
- Experience collaborating with people across the globe with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Interest in learning new technologies.
Extra points if you have experience with any of the following (the more the better!):
- Exploratory testing.
- Collaboration and automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress, Postman, Soap UI, JMeter, Protractor, etc).
- GxP knowledge
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.