IT Security Assurance Manager
- Deliver a consistent security review of IT solutions, 3rd Parties and Web Services against AZ security standards and framework.
- Identify and report IT risks (internal/external) and identifying mitigating activities and manage the risk profile
- Provide consultation and guidance in respect of security solutions.
- Identify security assurance process improvements through reduction of risk, user experience or efficiency and drive these improvements to completion.
- Support change and improvement to cyber security operational and control processes within the IT Security team and other IT functions
- Develop and manage IT Security Policies, Standards and Guidelines ensuring alignment to the Risk Management strategy and IT Standards governance model
- Act as an advocate for Cyber Security within AstraZeneca, internally within IT and to the wider business to ensure Security standards are understood and adopted at all levels
Work with all IT and AZ functions to ensure adherence to the AZ security framework including:
- Functional leadership as the key interface
- CSIS & EUS Tower representatives
- Customer Facing IT
- Risk and Compliance teams in IT and in CSIS
- 3rd Parties through the Customer Manager
Education, Qualifications, and Experience
- A relevant technical degree, or equivalent e.g. CISSP.
- Strong IT technical knowledge of networking, server or security arenas.
- 5yrs + Experience of security assurance and risk management, in complex, multinational, corporate environments.
- Proven track record of working with senior stakeholders to deliver positive outcomes in the security posture.
- A very good awareness of IT architecture, design, configuration, and implementation.
Skills and Capabilities
- Clear and unambiguous oral and written communication is often required when interacting with multiple suppliers to resolve complex security reviews
- Ability to work well in diverse, multinational teams and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to analyze complex situations, assessing risks and balancing strategic and tactical security requirements
- Willing to learn and able to manage ambiguity and operate effectively with little supervision
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.