Innotech Product Engineer
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Core Skills(Hybrid Cloud):
- Understanding and experience in supporting applications in Public Cloud - AWS and/or Azure and/or GCP.
- Understanding and experience in supporting applications in Private Cloud environments.
- A good understanding and hands on experience of using Linux and Windows platforms.
- Understanding and experience in supporting applications in Container Platforms.
- DevOps and Automation Skills:
- Experience with using cloud infrastructure automation tools, ie: Cloudformation
- Experience in orchestration and provisioning tools is required eg: Morpheus/Ansible/Terraforms
- Experience with the development of Continuous Integration build pipelines and management of these, ie: Jenkins
- Proven experience with scripting languages, ie: Ruby, Python NodeJS
- Agile Delivery
- Understanding and experience of Agile principles and use of Jira
- Other Skills and Certification:
- Desirable to have experience with programming languages, ie: Java, C+, C++ and NodeJS
- Amazon Web Services Certifications - must have entry level AWS Associate certifications SysOps Administrator or Developer.
- Microsoft Azure Certifications – Highly desirable to have Microsoft Certifications Solutions Associate (MCSA), Expert (MCSE) or Developer (MCSD).
Styles/Values and Attitudes
- You can absolutely by trusted with very sensitive information
- Must have a positive can do approach and work along side peers who are like minded that are constantly learning through customer outcomes.
- Prepared to adjust known methods to fit in with processes, customer requirements and find new ways of doing things.
- Know when to take initiative, speak up and are prepared to do so.
- Realise that customer success is our success, so you must want to help our customers achieve their objectives.
- Research and Development aspirations, you will need to want to push the boundaries through continuous learning/experiments/trials of new ideas.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.