Engineer/Sr. Engineer, Packing
- Lead the validation activity for the performance qualification / process validation / cleaning validation etc., including: developing the detail validation strategy & approach, and validation / experimental data analysis under some statistical tools if necessary
- Lead packaging product continued process verification, e.g. perform an ongoing review of the process and products to identify any trends / signals and take appropriate actions to ensure the process stays in control
- Coordinate artwork design and site switch over activities
- Create / update manufacturing documents, e.g. MMM, PMDS, either paper-based batch records or electronic batch records
- SAP master data maintain for packaging products / materials
- Create / update packaging material purchasing specification
- Provide technical support to site business development projects, e.g. new product introduction, technical transfer, supply switch over, production line expansion, packaging material cost-saving improvements, etc.
- Support packaging process deviation investigation, product quality compliant, etc.
- Identify opportunities for improvement/lean in the production process / review others ideas for suggested improvements in the production process and implementation of any such changes
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.