Engineer/Ass. Engineer, Analytical
• Finish the routine analytical work accurately and timely
• Conduct the maintenance and validation for instrument periodically based on plan and keep it in good status.
• Double-checking the BAR.
• Responsible for the management of chemical reagents/ reference standard/ consumables, including purchase and maintenance of safety inventory
• Responsible for the handling and disposal of lab wasted articles/expire reagent/toxic substances
• Keep the chemical lab tidy and clean at any time.
• Report any deviation timely and assist in investigation
• Stability study and test
• Equipment & Column routine maintenance
• Issue and revise specification, test method and batch analysis record of starting materials and finished products, and purchasing specification, test method for PQ, CQ etc.
• Prepare specification for application (draft) and specification explanation
• Check specification and test method for import products together with Regulatory department
• Maintenance of QC E-system eg. GQCLIMS, E-lab, Empower
• Technology transfer and method validation/verification
• Follow related SOPs and regulations strictly in chemical lab.
• Fill in related documentation such as BAR, other logbook etc., timely to ensure the accuracy of content as per requirement of SOPs.
• Take part in actively in correction to the observations found in self-inspection.
• Participate actively in serials training required to be held by internal and external.
• Develop all kinds of skills in relation to work field and pursue continuous improvement
• Coach the new employee and carry out training to them.
• Update of SOPs when required.
• Assist in engineer’s works when required.
• Finish other work assigned by group leader
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.