Project Manager (Poland / CEEBA)
We are AstraZeneca, one of the world’s most forward-thinking and connected BioPharmaceutical companies. With a strong purpose, an even stronger bond between each of our people and a science-led, patient-first attitude, we’re changing the future of medicine and the impact it can have on lives across the globe. Are you ready for a challenge?
We are currently looking for a Poland / CEEBA Project Manager who will focus on the planning and execution of initiatives accelerating the transformation of healthcare delivery across several countries of the Central Eastern Europe & Baltics. As part of CEEBA Leadership Team, the role will work closely with CEEBA Leaders driving initiatives to simplify ways of working, supporting efficiency and effectiveness at all levels in the organization.
- Provides strategic planning and governance by analyzing the business context, ensuring alignment of the initiatives with key priorities and setting up appropriate processes for the establishment, management and control of the projects.
- Provides consistent project management guidance, methods, systems and tools that enable effective delivery. Identifies and amplifies best practices that lead to continuous process improvement.
- Creates and nurtures a common project culture and mindset by effectively communicating and training employees about the available methodologies and frameworks.
- Effectively identifies resource demands, manages and allocates resources appropriately by identifying priorities as well as actual or potential bottlenecks.
- Provides and maintains the project management toolbox – templates, software, etc. Ensures a standard of documentation that supports effective project delivery, continuous improvement and knowledge management.
- Coordinates the work of the different initiatives in line with the strategic goals and timelines.
- Analyzes the evolving internal and external ecosystem, identifies key insights and translates them into actions across the portfolio of projects.
- Supports the leadership in effective communication and building of the buy-in for the initiatives across the organizational stakeholders.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Extensive project management experience (5+ years).
- Proven record of successful project delivery (ideally in the pharmaceutical industry and/or across geographies).
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions.
- Proven facilitation, meeting / workshop management, project management and change management skills.
- Ideally, a good understanding of one of the key AstraZeneca therapeutic areas (Cardiology, Diabetology, Oncology, Respiratory, Vaccines).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple project/tasks/assignments simultaneously and effectively.
- Demonstrated skills and ability in PC applications.
- Fluent English.
Join AstraZeneca and help us deliver life-changing medicines. Be among our employees who continue to make us an innovation-driven company that stands firmly among the world’s leaders in biopharmaceuticals. APPLY!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.