At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose: to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. Every day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide. Our purpose is results-oriented and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and creative company means building a dynamic, inspiring culture where we celebrate diverse, bold thinking, are curious, creative, and open to new insights and ways of working.
Right now we are looking for Marketing Coordinator - support function with responsibilities such as expense processing/budgets, arranging group travel, preparation of presentations, etc. Serves as administrative link between sales reps and home office.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaboration with marketing research and creative agencies, incl. assisting with the preparation of marketing materials, presentations
- Providing support connected with ongoing marketing activities and planning in applicable systems and documentation management
- Close day to day cooperation with sales department, incl. marketing support for the sales department, preparation and implementation of tactics
- Direct collaboration with Product Manager in preparation and execution of promotional campaigns
- Collaboration with other teams (esp. Medical, Finance, Market Access) to ensure project execution and administration
You are required to:
- Have the minimum of 3 years of experience on similar position in a marketing department in innovative, pharmaceutical company
- Have strong communication skills for internal networking and external communication with vendors and stakeholders
- Present high ethical standards and values
- Be fluent in written and spoken English (C1 minimum)
- Be well-organized, a good time manager and deliver to deadlines
- Possess highly developed analytical skills
- Be proficient with SAP, MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
You will stand out, if you are:
- Ready to present examples of owned or shared implemented innovations, projects or improvements impactful for the sales and/or marketing teams
- Capable of making strong connections both inside and outside the company
- A strong and flexible communicator
- Multitasker, capable of managing several processes at the same time
- An innovative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Highly energetic, with a positive mindset
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.