Sr. Manager Marketing-PC-上海
JOB PURPOSE 工作目的
To lead the cross functional ‘Brand Team’ in the development of DAPA renal strategy aligned to overall TA strategy and company priorities.
Develop people & team;
Work with other function to achieve objectives of DAPA renal including commercial and hospital sales target, SOV and Market Share.
Job requirements 工 作 要 求
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- 5 more years working experience in sales / marketing pharmaceutical line
Additional cross-functional experience: sales management, medical
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES 主 要 职 责
Brand/Indication Strategy Planning 35%
- Develop a Brand/Indication Strategy, to optimize product strength.
- Develop the highest standards of training material and programs (with PMs) and make available to Medical Representatives
- Develop product launch plans (with PMs) and submit to Associate Marketing Director
- Work with PMs and sales management to provide quality product sales forecasting
- Develop training strategy (with PMs)
- Builds and maintains global AZ network and relationships through attendance of regional/global workshops.
Lead Brand Team 15%
- To lead the cross functional ‘Brand Team’ in the development of brand strategy aligned to overall TA strategy and company priorities.
- Maintain close relationship with Regional Sales Management Team and adapt best practice to local environment
- Ensure effective cross functional working, and alignment of team to brand objectives
- Review, amend, consolidate and submit PM budgets to Marketing Director for Product Portfolio
- Manage expenses to ensure costs remain within budget while seeking more efficient and productive forms of promotional expenditure
- Work with PMs to develop individual marketing plans for each product in portfolio
- Review PM plans for promotional methods and find ways to maximize promotional impact for each dollar spend. Seek promotional and cost synergies across product portfolio
- Ensure quality of promotional material produced by PMs
- Work with Market Intelligence / Market Research Agencies to track marketing effectiveness (all parameters) and report findings and recommendations to Marketing Director
- Ensure the quality delivery of product training programs
- Review all plans for Symposia to ensure aims are fully achievable with maximum benefit to product promotion for each dollar spend
- Work with PMs to maximize advantages and benefits when working with outside agencies
- Develop and maintain relationship with KOLs
- Win in right way
People Management 20%
- Recruit talents to build the effective team
- Responsible for performance management for PMs
- Build talent pool within team;
- Understand competency model of subordinates and accomplish annual MKT talent assessment;
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enhance team effectiveness
- Submit Monthly Product
- Provide Market Research findings and recommendations
BENEFITS 福 利
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.