工 作 描 述
JOB PURPOSE 工 作 目 的
Summarizes the job’s purpose or role and why it exists in the organization
概 述 工 作 的 目 的 或 角 色 及 其 在 机 构 内 的 价 值
Sr. Brand Manager/ Brand Manager
-is responsible for product strategies design and execution to ensure the optimization the market presence of his or her responsible products;
-is responsible for the identification development and mobilization of key opinion leader’s to ensure optimization of advocacy for TA responsible products;
- Work with other function to achieve objectives of AZ products including commercial and hospital sales target, SOV and Market Share.
-develop people and team (optional).
NATURE & SCOPE 工 作 性 质 及 范 围
(a) Organization structure 组 织 机 构
( Please attached an updated organization chart of your team 请 附 上 你 所 属 团 队 的 最 新 结 构 图）
- Functionally reports to 功 能 汇 报 (Please specify position title 请 注 明 职 位 名 称)
- Operationally reports to 运 作 汇 报
- Position title of subordinates/ Number of subordinates 下 属 的 岗 位 名 称 及 人 数
-BM/SBM:Associate Brand Manager / Brand Support Coordinator
-SBM: Brand Manager/Associate Brand Manager/Brand Support Coordinator (tentative)
(b) Key working relationships 主 要 工 作 关 系
- Internal contacts within AZ 内 部 联 系
- Medical, Regulatory, Sales Management and Field Force, Marketing colleagues, Finance, Supply Chain, Global/regional groups, Training, HR
- External contacts with organizations outside AZ 外 界 联 系
- KOLs, doctors, medical societies, healthcare associations, pharmacists, patients associations, communication agencies (market research, PR, ads & events companies etc)
(c) Job requirements 工 作 要 求
- Academic / Professional qualification 学 历 / 专 业 资 格
- At least a university graduate, preferably with Medical or related major.
- Technical / skills training 技 术 / 技 能 训 练
- ESS & territory management
- Basic marketing knowledge
- Presentation skill
- Working experience
( no. of years 年 资 job function 工 作 功 能 business types 业 务 种 类 )
Essential 必 需
- 3 more years working experience in pharmaceutical line or related (Ideally 1 year as medical representative
Desirable 理 想
- Good track record of sales performance
- Some experience of product management
- Language ability 语 言 能 力
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English)
- Computer literacy 电 脑 知 识
- MS Office
- Functional Competency
1. Product and Environment Knowledge
- Knowledge of own product, relative disease and R & D initiatives within own TA
- Knowledge of competitor products and marketing approach
- Understand how national healthcare & regulatory environment impacts TA
- Well designed & well prepared campaign plan in details
- Execute campaign precisely according to the plan
- Summarize the key findings & give feedback to the team after the campaign execution in order to further improve the campaign impact
Communication & Presentation Skills
- Effectively communicate campaign plan to sales force
- Effective presentation & communication skills to deliver the campaign key messages to customers (KOLs & physicians)
- Cross-functional communication (finance/ purchasing/etc.)
- Understand the behaviors (and behavior barriers) of customers
- Understand motivations behind behaviors (and behaviors barriers)
- Develop campaigns against specific customer segments with specific behavior objectives
- Develop campaign messages that is well supported by medical data and tested with sales force and customers to be effective
- Design optimal package of promotion mix to deliver the desired product position to customers
Influencing Key Stakeholders
- Interactive and influence with KOL
- Interactive and influence with sales force
- Interactive and influence with medical affair/regulatory/clinical research
- Interactive and influence with Asiapac Regional/ISMO/GMBD MKTG team
- Interactive and influence with cross functions: commercial/manufacture/HR/etc.
- Logical BBF output
- Logical IBR with clear rationale & assumption
- Logical BAP deliverables
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES 主 要 职 责
Understands the customers and environment: conducts market research 20%
- Listens actively to customers
- Identifies the need for market research (e.g. gaining customer insight, adoption tracking, test positioning and messages, message recall test, pricing etc.)
- Prepares a comprehensive and clear market research brief
- Analyses agencies’ proposal and identifies the right agency for research, manages and monitors research project with agency
- Analyses and interprets the research data presented to assist in strategic decision
- Clear plan with detailed outputs, timelines and measures
- Completion of research on time within budget
- Correct identification of research elements and selection of research agency
- Research data applied effectively to marketing plans
- Impact measured by sales, market share, costs savings in line with plan
Formulates & develops marketing strategies, including 5-year IBR/Strategic Plan 25%
- Gathers market data on environment, epidemiology, customers & patients needs, treatment map, competitors.
- Conducts situation analysis, with input from internal & external stakeholders.
- Elaborates clear SWOT, resulting in identification of Key Issues .
- Performs risk analysis, including NPV.
- Formulates the Marketing Mix (product, price, place, promotion).
- Develops forecasting based on patient dynamics for the planning period.
- Develops positioning and communication strategies.
- Alignment of strategic marketing plan objectives to sound market research findings
- Plan reflects conclusions based on qualitative and quantitative data
- Approval of marketing strategy by Marketing Manager/Director
- Evidence of communication strategy/plan
- Clear action plans
- Clear measures of ROI
Implements the Marketing Strategy, through annual/cyclical plan of action (POA)
- Involves medical, sales, regulatory team to input and validate communication, medical education tools.
- Inline with plan, delivers, arranges, conducts and co-ordinates the implementation of critical external stakeholder activities including advisory boards, symposia, CME’s, exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Monitors and measures implementation of the plan against agreed measures (i.e. market growth, AZ product growth and market share).
- Manages the forecasting and inventory process to ensure correct stock levels
- Understands and is familiar with P&L dynamics and maximises these to achieve profit goals
- Activities as per plan completed for internal customers on time
- Activities as per plan completed for external customers.
- Feedback ratings from customers and sales team positive regarding events and activities held
- Actual number of CMEs activities vs plan
- IMS results and other external references against budget
- Expense and A& P budgets; spend vs budget
- Accuracy of forecast vs actual reflected by any stock outs or delays due to stock problems
Supports Sales team to deliver sales objectives & activities 10%
- Co-ordinates and conducts product training.
- Develops creative product/brand campaigns reinforcing the positioning.
- Designs and develops promotional materials reinforcing the product/brand positioning and competitive advantage.
- Presents clear product and market strategy at cycle meeting to sales team.
- Evaluates effectiveness of promotional material with field force then conduct Recall Test, and adjusts as necessary.
- Manages and determines allocation of samples in line with product strategy, where relevant to the market.
- Plans and conducts field visits with sales team to monitor market dynamics.
- Sales team fully trained and functional on time and in line with plan, achieved at least 80% pass rates
- Completed time in field to support and train sales team
- Quality and timeliness of promotional materials accepted by sales teams, feedback positive from teams to PM
- Presents clear strategies and plans at cycle meetings, obtains support and enthusiasm for plans from sales teams
- Optimises sample allocation in line with the territories potential
Demonstrates high level of product knowledge and therapy area knowledge under responsibility 10%
- Takes initiative to maintain and upgrade product knowledge through sourcing for product information, reading clinical reports/publications, medical journals.
- Identifies marketing opportunities based on medical information, market knowledge, and competitor knowledge.
- Regularly updates knowledge and disease area by attending medical conventions, and KOL interaction
- Understands treatment trends.
- Builds and maintains global AZ network and relationships through attendance of regional/global workshops.
- Able to demonstrate knowledgeable of products by discussing and educating on new studies/new information on product and disease.
- Adapts marketing plan and strategies based on new learnings.
- Attends at least 3 conventions/symposia annually as part of growing product knowledge
- Presents competitor tracking system
- Attends at least 1 regional/global workshop per year
Monitors performance and controls A&P budget 10%
- Tracks monthly performance vs Budget, and analyse reasons for gaps.
- Reports performance against budget
- Completes required monthly administrative submissions on time (market intelligence, activity vs plan, spend vs plan, etc).
- Monitors and controls A&P budget.
- Submits monthly report interpreting the actual vs budget achievement, interprets results as necessary
- Completes documentation and administration accurately, on time and according in line with to the relevant policy
- Allocates, measures and accountable for A&P budget.
Team effectiveness, including AZ networ 5%
- Builds cross-functional team effectiveness with marketing, sales, regulatory, medical colleagues to ensure successful delivery of strategies.
- Shares best practice and learning with marketing colleagues to build knowledge and competence.
- Maintains good interpersonal relationships.
- Takes responsibility for own personal development.
- Interaction in team is positive and works as part of the team, behaviours are consistent with AZ performance culture.
- Evidence of knowledge-sharing within team through meetings, email, group discussions.
- Evidence of personal development plan in place
- Plans and attends training and development programs
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.