- Customer engagement
- Event planning and execution
- Building up testing platform and maintenance
Data collecting and Analysis
Collaboration and Corporation with stakeholders
- Visit customers from Pathology and clinical medicine to improve awareness of EGFR test for NSCLC, and get support for customers;
- Accomplish MKT event on testing and related program in due time and get positive feedback from customers;
- Facilitate building in-hospital Testing platform and optimize process for out-hospital test; and accelerate cross-department and function collaboration; increase out-hospital testing rate if no inner-hospital testing facilities; manage the third party lab and monitor quality of testing;
- Collect data to monitor testing rate, and improve quality;
- Seek opportunities for cross function collaboration beyond AstraZeneca (China) to accelerate the development of mutation testing and build customer perspective on diagnostic.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.