[Alexion Japan] Associate Director, Digital Marketing Genetic & Metabolic Disorders
This is what you will do:
Associate Director, Digital Marketing will facilitate the development and execution of omnichannel engagement strategy across brands for Genetic & Metabolic Disorders (GMT) Business Unit. With expertise in digital marketing discipline, s/he will collaborate with Brand Marketing Leads to ensure disease and branded programs are optimized across channels with customer perspectives in mind. This is a strategic role that requires digital marketing expertise as well as its pragmatic application in the rare disease commercial environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Customer-Centric Mindset – Foster internal mindset to think from customers’ points of view when planning and executing external engagements.
- Omnichannel Strategy – Facilitate the development of omnichannel strategy across brands within the GMT portfolio. Contribute to the planning and execution of tactics in close partnership with brand marketing teams.
- Channel Activation – Develop and manage the framework for utilization of each channel in line with strategic objectives. Drive cross-brand coordination and realization of potential synergies.
- Content Planning – Facilitate optimization of contents for omnichannel delivery, working in close partnerships with Brand Marketing teams. Provide input and support on content development.
- Knowledge Management – Work across brands to capture and share tactics, learnings, and best practices relating to omnichannel marketing.
- Embody Alexion/AstraZeneca values through daily behaviors and interactions.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other relevant areas
- ≥10 years of marketing experience with emphasis on digital and omnichannel strategy
- Deep, subject-matter expertise in digital marketing including data analytics, content creation, digital promotion/campaigns, web/search engine optimization, social media, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise executing digital marketing strategy in a highly regulated environment (e.g. biopharma, medical device, medical technologies)
- Experience translating complex information into compelling but easily digestible information that engages diverse audiences
- Understanding of relevant regulations governing digital marketing in the pharmaceutical and life sciences arena
- Advanced learning agility and comfort with clinical and scientific data
- Strong action orientation and effective problem-solving skills
- Strong engagement, communication, and relational skills
- Ability to network and collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Passion for making a positive contribution to the rare disease community
We would prefer for you to have:
- Advanced degree (MBA, MS, etc.)
- Brand marketing experience in biopharma
- People management experience
- Fluency or proficiency in English
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.