Advance Reporting Senior Analyst
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Business Services (GBS) is the heart of the AZ Finance function. We are accountable for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes which, combined with outstanding business analysis and insight, enables our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities. AstraZeneca’s Finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations.
GBS Data, Automation & Analytics is developing a range of new capabilities to support GBS in delivering service excellence across the service lines it manages. Advanced Reporting Team supports global metrics reporting.
- Production of BI reports/analysis using MicroStrategy.
- Support the development/changes in Macro, VBA, systems, transactions and processes. This includes preparing and updating process documentation.
- Develop tracking tools to log errors, request for modifications, reporting schedule and other related activities associated with regularly scheduled reporting.
- Act as a facilitator between IT India and C2C team for any technical issue facing in projects.
- Prepare and deliver accurate monthly C2C and C&B reports to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Perform and deliver various tasks in Advanced Reporting programme such as understanding the purpose of transactions, data/report preparation, reconciliation and variance analysis of actual data.
- Support team lead and team members in process improvements and activities to enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Candidate possess at least a bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- Preferably candidate with working experience of 2-3 years in similar role/scope.
- Good in spoken and written such as in English, Bahasa & Mandarin.
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Oracle, VBA and MicroStrategy.
- Possess SAP technical knowledge and data modelling is an advantage.
- Knowledge of finance or accounting is a plus.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.