【IT】Solution Delivery Lead, IDS
■ 職務内容 / Job Description
In line with the Solution Delivery Group objectives, the role holder will
• Maximize the business value of global/local IT initiatives by ensuring effective alignment of IT business application systems to fulfill the business requirements, achieve sustainable operations by means of AZ IT standard project management & operation methodology.
• Serve as focal point for the business area for all IT needs, partnering to understand and anticipate strategic, market and/or operational needs, and propose the effective and/or improved processes and/or technical solutions in collaboration with the associated IT department/groups including the global teams.
• Leverage the latest IT technologies and methodologies effectively which becoming more complex to contribute to the success of many unprecedented product launches scheduled by 2025.
• Maximize the business value through delivering the IT solutions/applications aligning with the strategic imperatives in AZ
Ø Accountable for the IT projects / initiatives / business application systems in all aspects in terms of system life cycle management.
Ø For enhancing the accountable IT systems or new business requirements, lead the IT planning process by yourself, ensuring sound business cases, analyzing key business requirements that support, improve and/or transform business operations and strategy.
Ø Develop service transition plans to ensure that delivered solutions are sustainable under the production environment, including controlled hand-over into operational support responsible where necessary.
Ø Ensure that the team adheres to all standards under the AZ global IT Policies/Guidelines including ADF, quality, and compliance, as well as processes, defined technical capabilities, and best practices.
• Develop an environment which fosters a high-performance and innovative organization.
Ø Build strong strategic partnerships with the customer groups and senior stakeholders to identify the accurate customer forecasting, demand planning and effective delivery of the IT solutions.
■ 応募資格（経験、資格等）/ Qualification (Experience & Skill etc.)
＜必須 / Mandatory＞
• Experience of IT project Lead, Deployment.
• Strong engagement, communication and presentation skills.
• Vendor management skill
• Business level Japanese & English
＜歓迎 / Nice to have＞
• Fundamental knowledge of Budgetary Control and Activity Planning/Control based on their mechanism as well as the knowledge of the pharmaceutical industries.
• Business acumen, Business process management, Customer focus, Stakeholder management
• IT architect, Agile software development, Global project
• Digital marketing solutions such as CMS
• AWS, SFDC
【キャリアレベル / Career Level】
【勤務地 / Work Location】
Osaka or Tokyo (Remote Work is allowed 2 times a week)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.