【IT】RWE Lead, IDS
■ 職務内容 / Job Description
Aligned with AZKK’s goal of being No 1 by 2025, IT plays a key role in enablement of a fully digitally enabled organization. Digital Power House is a key Strategic Imperative that will enable AZKK to be able to drive Data, Automation and RWE data initiatives towards that vision. Our Data capabilities will help differentiate AZKK from the competition by providing Advanced Analytics platform, AI & ML based insights, Cognitive Automation by reducing manual work and Next Generation RWE platform to allow us to have great product launches. Partner with HR to prepare workforce for Digital and New Ways of Working by upskilling for future. Improve HR data operations in partnership with HR.
Reporting into the Digital Powerhouse director, the RWE lead position will be responsible for the creation, execution and management of data strategy, platforms and operations for real world evidence at AZKK. The role requires strong scientific leadership, strategic thinking, and operational excellence to support the establishment of a strong RWE capability.
- Partner with the Medical Evidence & Observational Research group to refine our real world data strategy and infrastructure.
- Understand requirements in terms of scalability, availability and security to provide and build reference architecture for our RWE platform.
- Provide solution design for the analysis of large amount of data via high performance processing environment.
- Monitor and perform RCA of platform issues. Plan and implement relevant fixes.
- Proactive management of the platform including upgrades to new updated services.
- Perform CSV for the RWE platform and devices used in observational researches according to regulations (i.e. AZ IT policy, GxP).
- Automate operation, installation, and monitoring of the data science ecosystem components in our infrastructure stack.
- Provide RWE architectural expertise and technical direction to system development and integration projects
- Drive projects in collaboration with RWE partners for the deployment of new RWE platforms to deliver RWE insights with speed and quality.
- Push for innovative use of RWE for clinical trial optimization and field medical affairs activities
- Work in collaboration with Brands to identify Digital Health opportunities
■ 応募資格（経験、資格等）/ Qualification (Experience & Skill etc.)
＜必須 / Mandatory＞
- Graduate degree and relevant work experience in statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, health policy, computer science or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the conduct of real-world evidence studies, using observational real-world databases (claims, EHR, registry data etc…)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with SAS (SAS viya, SAS studio) and Dataiku.
- Hands-on experience with the AWS EKS (Kubernetes) ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting and tuning
- Experience with cloud based services like AWS
- Native or Business level Japanese
- Business level English
＜歓迎 / Nice to have＞
- Professional programming skills with Python/R and SQL is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake
- Experience with other cloud based services like Azure and GCP
- Experience working in a complex global organization
- Ability to work well in a team and cross-functional environment, as well as work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work successfully under pressure in a fast-paced environment and with tight timelines
【キャリアレベル / Career Level】
E (Individual Contributor / Manager Equivalent)
【勤務地 / Work Location】
Osaka or Tokyo (Remote Work is allowed 2 times a week)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.