【IT】BI/Website Lead, IDS
■ 職務内容 / Job Description
In line with the DX & Consumer Services group objectives, the role holder will
• Support in delivering the data platform “NexGen” from BI perspective
• Build and support external sites
• Typically engage with analytics consumers, understanding the business problem, developing the appropriate analytics strategy and ensuring value creation from the insight by the business.
• Support business insight through the manipulation and analysis of data using statistical, machine learning and/or AI methodologies. It will include the ability to manipulate and prepare data (structure and unstructured) prior to analysis, the development of advanced modeling algorisms, the presentation of data to help impart insight as well as the ability to articulate the implication of such insight.
• Serve as focal point for the business area for all IT needs, partnering to understand and anticipate strategic, market and/or operational needs, and translate those needs into effective and/or improved processes and/or technical solutions in collaboration with the associated IT department/groups.
• Understanding the business problem, developing the appropriate analytics strategy and ensuring value creation.
Ø Preparation of data (internal, externa, structured, unstructured) to make it ‘analytics ready’ including profiling, integrating, tokenization, cleaning and filtering. Translate unstructured, complex business problems into practical model and algorism solution for Business Intelligence enablement.
Ø Visualization and representation of all types of data or analytics output to convey insight to business decision makers. Ensure that all analytics activities the Architecture, T&A Group is undertaken have appropriate privacy and compliance authorization prior to initiation. Major projects / initiatives are listed below.
² Build BI tools with design thinking (placing user at the center)
² Look out and consider technologies with better effectiveness and capabilities
Ø Innovating in Business Intelligence – development of novel algorisms to facilitate business decision making.
• Develop an environment which fosters a high-performance and innovative organization of Commercial domain.
Ø Build strong strategic partnerships with the customer groups and senior stakeholders to identify the accurate customer forecasting, demand planning and effective delivery of the IT solutions.
• Develop an environment which fosters a high-performance and innovative organization.
Ø Work with AZ global IT teams and preferred third party suppliers to provide strategic and innovative technology solutions aligned with AZ global standards as well as regulatory requirements.
■ 応募資格（経験、資格等）/ Qualification (Experience & Skill etc.)
＜必須 / Mandatory＞
• Experience in the areas of Business Intelligence, Reporting, Data Analysis, Data Management, or relevant technology.
• Understanding of the structure, provenance and meaning of the source data crucial to the business.
• Website construction and operation experience
＜歓迎 / Nice to have＞
• General knowledge of BI, Analytics in healthcare systems.
• Computational science skills, mathematical expertise, relevant domain expertise and business engagement skills.
• Use of Data Science Modeling Tools, and/or Visualization Tools.
【キャリアレベル / Career Level】
E (Individual Contributor / Manager Equivalent)
【勤務地 / Work Location】
Osaka or Tokyo (Remote Work is allowed 2 times a w
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.