Analytical Chemistry Summer Internship
AstraZeneca, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, creates innovative and effective treatments for some of the most important areas of unmet medical need. AstraZeneca are currently offering 10 week summer internships in Analytical Chemistry based at their Macclesfield Campus
Within Analytical Chemistry you will:
- Join one of our project teams working with world class scientists to deliver new medicines to patients.
- Have the opportunity to learn about analytical techniques in-depth, develop your investigative skills and lead your own 10-week analytical chemistry-based project.
- Spend the majority of your placement carrying out practical analytical chemistry, and be exposed to a wide range of diverse analytical techniques.
- Develop a range of transferable attributes including communication and presentation skills.
- Undergraduate applicants should be studying for a Chemistry-based BSc / MChem / MSci or equivalent degree
- Should have completed the first/second year of their degree, and be starting the second/third year of study
- Be performing at a high level, equivalent to achieving a 1st or 2.1 class degree.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.