Market Insights Manager
Market Insights Manager
Are you passionate about finding data driven solutions? Would you like to use your expertise in data analysis to transform the use of data, digital and analytics in healthcare? Then AstraZeneca might be the place for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Be part of a chapter that’s still being written. Trusted and empowered to change the way things are done, with the tools and support to get you there. Here we are free to unleash our curiosity and turn thinking into reality. Where smart risks and quick decisions come together to power disruption and innovation.
What you’ll do
The Market Insights Managerwill build and own data-driven insights for business decision makers to help develop business intelligence, optimize effectiveness and predict business outcomes. The role will analyse data to support the process they are enabling through the identification, analysis and interpretation of trends or patterns and prepare ongoing reports and data visualizations to aid in data storytelling within defined project scope using established tool and standards.
Essential for the role
- Academic background in Finance/Industrial
engineering/Business administration or other
- Previous experience as a Business Insight/Market Analyst Role- minimum 4 years.
- Knowledge of Finance/Forecasting/other
- Experienced in market research
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
Desirable for the role
- Experience in customer profiling and segmentation
- Previous experience in an analytical role in the pharmaceutical industry
So, what’s next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
- If you’re curious to know more then please reach out to Danielle Jones. We welcome your application.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Please visit us at: https://www.astrazeneca.com/country-sites/israel.html
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
If you would like to be notified about future job opportunities, you can set up a job alert! Sign up on our Careers site and Manage your job alerts.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.