Strategic Account Manager-Oncology
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. Making the impossible a reality can mean taking a chance on an idea and investing in our exceptional capacity for innovation and discovery. We champion trying new things, and we nurture a test and learn culture that means we are always progressing close to our goals. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop territory and account strategy (ECHS, MH, Armed forces, CGHS, Railways, ESI) in coordination with the CFT team.
- Build strategic partnerships with key accounts and manage broader set of stakeholders in the Oncology ecosystem.
- Ensuring ease of supplies for all brands in the accounts and work towards to get the brands in the formularies.
- Deliver on plans and achieve sales goals on budget.
- Disease management in corporate chain hospitals & govt segment.
- Ensure compliance.
- Oncology expertise
- Customer value proposition
- Engaging with the oncology ecosystem
- Cross functional engagement
- Business acumen
- Innovation & change management
Relevant skills and experience
- Relevant 12-15 years of experience in Pharma sector, must have Oncology expertise.
- Should be currently working in MNC company handling a team size of minimum 5-7.
- Must have experience in Institutional Business- Railways, Armed Forces, CGHS, ESI (Closely worked with at least 2 out of 4).
- Key Account Management skills.
- Organizational skills, ability to manage complexity with a high degree of maturity.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
Job Location: Preferably Bangalore
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.