Sales Training Specialist/Executive
Join a supportive and welcoming team of equals. Be welcomed into our inclusive network of diverse and high-performing teams. Have the support, trust and respect to thrive here – fair leadership, great workplaces and energized teams who always have each other’s back. For those with a shared drive and passion for impacting people’s lives, experience a sense of belonging like no other.
Background & Qualifications
- University degree (4 years)
- Preferably sales training work experience in a pharmaceutical company:
- Min 1 year of sales training experience for “Specialist” position
- Min 4 years of sales training experience for “Executive” position
- Advanced command of written and spoken English
- Product Promotion experience in pharma sector would be an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good at teamwork
- Good at follow-up and strong planning skills
- High observation skills and attention to details
- No restriction for travel
Summary Job Description
- Identifying training needs for salesforce, organizing and following up training and development activities
- Delivering the planned trainings via group lectures and workshops
- Organize regional monthly and cycle meeting examinations to measure medical, marketing and sales skills of salesforce
- Conducting regular field visits, identifying development areas of Product Promotion Team, after field visits, sharing the feedbacks with the relevant First Line Sales Manager
- Providing F2F coaching to reps during dual visits, based on personalized development areas
- Acting as a business partner for providing development solutions to assigned Business Unit(s), and Brand Teams.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedInhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazenecaturkiyekariyer/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.