Market Access Specialist/Manager
Here you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference to patients’ lives. With science at its heart, this is the place where breakthroughs born in the lab become transformative medicines – for the world’s most complex diseases. Answer unmet medical needs by pioneering the next wave of science, focusing on outcomes and shaping the patient ecosystem.
Work at the cutting-edge, where scientific innovations and an entrepreneurial spirit are the norms.
Background & Qualifications
• Work experience in Market Access, preferably in a leading pharma company;
- Minimum 2 years for Specialist position
- Minimum 4 years for Manager position
• Advanced command of written and spoken English,
• University degree from a reputable university,
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills,
• Strong communication and presentation skills,
• Be dynamic, autonomous, and excellent team player,
• Able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines with a positive attitude,
• Ability to prioritize tasks,
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
- Preparing all price applications to Ministry of Health on a timely manner
- Ensuring the accuracy of all reference prices gathered from multiple sources,
- Maintaining the AstraZeneca pricing database for prices and discounts,
- Calculating optimum prices or discounts for AstraZeneca products due to reimbursement band and generic changes
- Preparing pricing assumptions for all AstraZeneca products during budget processes,
- Ensuring that all pricing business cases are prepared with correct Market Access assumptions,
- Developing long term strategic relations with key stakeholders on behalf of AstraZeneca,
- Ensure collaboration with other functions in AstraZeneca to contribute to the successful achievement of business targets
Reimbursement and Market Access
- Tracking of daily changes of reimbursed price, discount, reimbursement related policies for products in reimbursement,
- Tracking of the policy updates, completion of detailed analysis for AstraZeneca products and define possible mitigation plans,
- Support market access strategies in order to ensure best reimbursement results
- Ensuring alignment with the global strategy guidance, global source documents and global market access plans
- Communicating the dossier market access strategy with all related internal and external partners and completion of all preparation process
- Submission of new/existing molecule reimbursement dossier (contribute to model global model adaptations and/or local model generation process for pharmacoeconomic analysis reports),
- Monitoring of dossier evaluation process in all related institutions and sustain completion and communication of all related further data request & scientific analysis results with the corresponding bodies,
- Prepare local value proposition files and update when needed
- Complete and continuously update of the stakeholder mapping for tracking of all related communication plans/actions/visits with target partners
- Sustaining close and continuous communication with the global market access teams to establish effective&successful market access strategies.
Naturally curious, we are forever connecting and collaborating. Uncovering new insights that equip us to challenge convention and push the boundaries.
Ultimately, our aim is to find solutions that prevent, treat and even cure some of the world’s most complex diseases. Whether that’s by shaping the patient ecosystem and focusing on outcomes, or by progressing potential medicines and accelerating their launch.
The shared creativity through both internal and external collaboration unlocks challenges and brings new solutions.
With our ground-breaking pipeline comes a bright future – exciting opportunities and varied work. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
Make a more meaningful impact to patients’ lives around the globe.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazenecaturkiyekariyer/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.