Junior Product Manager (Respiratory)
Here you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in patients’ lives. With science at its heart, this is the place where breakthroughs born in the lab become transformative medicines – for the world’s most complex diseases. Answer unmet medical needs by pioneering the next wave of science, focusing on outcomes and shaping the patient ecosystem.
Work at the cutting-edge, where scientific innovations and an entrepreneurial spirit are the norms.
Background & Qualifications
• University degree from a reputable university
• Preferably marketing experience
• Preferably digital (multi-channel & omnichannel) marketing/project experience
• Preferably field work experience
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Customer-oriented personality with strong planning and organizational skills
• Analytical thinker and attentive to details
• Strategic thinker with ability to set product vision
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good at teamwork
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
• No restriction to travel frequently and must have a valid driving license
• No military obligation for male candidates
Summary Job Description
• Preparing, updating and implementing respective plans (Brand Operational Plans/Brand Strategic Plans/Biomarker Plans) including short and long term market share/profitability targets of the brands in his/her area of responsibility,
• Gathering and interpreting accurately the customer segmentation, market analyses, SWOT, competitor analyses, other developments within the sector and the respective data to ensure that the brand plans will reach the targets, integrating these to the operational plans and keeping the plans updated,
• Gathering and interpreting data regarding the national diagnostic infrastructure, the pathology and related customer segmentation, national testing network assessments and other developments within the sector and the respective data to ensure that the biomarker plans will be integrated to the product marketing plans,
• Developing and implementing alternative/back up plans and strategies in a proactive manner in case of regulatory changes, changes driven by the brand and competition etc.,
• Leading strategic decisions in order to improve business performance,
• Being an active member of the Brand team including Sales Management, Medical Department, Regulatory Department, and Market Access functions ensuring that the brand strategy and plans are effectively developed and implemented; and assuming the coordinator’s role during the development and implementation of the BBP and operational plan concerning the brand,
• Keeping an uninterrupted communication, building and maintaining strong relations with the aim of increasing the recognition/awareness of the brand strategy by the respective function within AZ,
• Establishing a bilateral communication with the product promotion team to ensure that the strategic and operational plans are appropriately implemented, informing, directing, and providing feedback to and receiving feedback from, the product promotion team during periodical and other meetings and following up the implementation of the plan across Turkey,
• Maintaining effective communication with the global brand teams/marketing groups for reasons such as sharing information and good/effective practices etc.,
• Defining the communication strategy for the target customer portfolio for each brand, sharing /improving/implementing this strategy with the respective functions/persons. Visiting customers through planning dual visits with the product promotion team to ensure that possible problems are solved,
• Building and maintaining relations with the Advisory Board Members, Opinion Leaders and Associations as the representative of the Brand in order to obtain information about the competitors’ practices and strategies and to maximize the commercial opportunities for the brand.
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazenecaturkiyekariyer/
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.