Commercial Controlling Specialist
Play a valued and central role in powering the global enterprise
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
This is the place to drive change – to challenge the norm, take ownership, make quick decisions, and run with them. A global community, our strength is in our strong network – a two-way exchange of sharing and learning that enhances our ability to make an impact.
With an unstoppable drive to learn we’re problem-solvers by nature, taking every opportunity to dig into complex challenges and feed our curiosity.
Background & Qualifications
- University degree from a reputable university
- Advanced Level of English and Turkish
- 2-4 years experience, preferably in a multinational company
- Big 4 Audit background
- Having CMA/CPA certification desired
- IFRS, local Tax and SAP knowledge desired
- Outstanding analytical skills and strong execution track records
- Ability and experience to work with matrix shared service models
Summary Job Description
In this role, Commercial Controlling Specialist will be reporting directly to Commercial Effectiveness Manager and will be indirectly reporting to Country Finance Business Partner, with a dotted line.
Reporting (Management & Statutory)
- Responsible for month-end process in compliance with AstraZeneca Accounting Policies and Standards and other requirements for timely and accurate submission of Management Accounts data in the different group systems.
- Responsible for monthly and annual closing processes for statutory and management reporting.
- Continuously develop the relationship and knowledge of AstraZeneca shared service providers (enhance the communication and in case of necessity provide relevant support/training).
- Ensure appropriate tax and financial reporting are controlled in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with third-party providers, providing all necessary local input for all tax reporting processes.
- Coordinate with the Global Tax team to ensure compliance with global and local tax regulations.
- Prepare the DSO reports, follow up AR and all related submissions.
- Prepare and forecast Accounts Receivable and stock levels.
- Responsible for updating local policies and procedures regularly.
- Ensure all processes are in line with AstraZeneca Code of Conduct & Core values, all other local and global policies and procedures.
- Ensure professional management of internal and external audits.
- Support all Global and Local projects driven by Finance departments.
- A high-performing team, we are united and motivated by our shared purpose – to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We come to work each day to make a difference – to patients, society, and our company. In our work, we aim to bring wider benefits to society – building healthy communities and limiting our impact on the planet. We are committed to leading the quest to meet the rising global demand for effective healthcare. The shared creativity through both internal and external collaboration unlocks challenges and brings new solutions. You will be valued. Not only for your unique contribution, skills, and background but because we recognize people are our greatest asset. Here we are dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can I find out more?
- Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedInhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
- Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazenecaturkiyekariyer
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.