Operations Executive (Import operations & Reverse Logistics)
- Stock Receiving (STO) Process
- Retrieve data from temperature monitors
- Movement of stocks for Sales return/Nr. Expiry to location I151, from all storing location and reconciliation of receipt of stocks against the movement numbers.
- Ensuring the monthly compliance report.
- Raising/verifying GIN for all stock receipt.
- Key contact point to lialise with Customs Clerance broker
- Receive Breakages, Expiry, Sales Return and Near Expiry stock and acknowledge the same.
- Store Breakages, Expiry, Sales Return and Nearing Expiry stocks and prepare “Breakages/Expiry consignment receipt”.
- Enter the receipt details in “details of stock receipt from Distributor, and prepare process for destruction.
- Check the Breakages, Expiry, Near Expiry and sales Return stock as per SOP.
- Maintenance of Breakages Expiry, Sales Return and Nearing Expiry related documents.
- Overall Supervision of Destruction stock activity.
- Verify, review housekeeping and pest control check list.
- Prepare and obtain approval for destruction as per SOP
- Arrange vehicle from the vendor, weight empty and loaded vehicle, arrive exact kilograms of to be incinerated stock.
- Prepare necessary documents before dispatch of stock for incineration
- Receive and deposit Extended Warehouse keys from the security.
- Reconciliation of Receipt of Returned goods vs SAP report. Handing over the rework process form & imported stock receipt documents and updating the same in register at QA.
- Co-ordination with SHE Department on Waste Management
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.