Market Access Manager
- To implement MA strategies to gain rapid and high quality results and ensure high standard of compliance, to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Adherence to AZ and industry codes of conduct, ethics, pharma code
- Engage national/regional/local stakeholders through appropriate processes to secure access and funding for drugs
- Maintain knowledge and monitor the external environment to technically support the best Reimbursement strategy
- Lead the development of high quality of national Reimbursement submission
- Create value propositions to support the Business Units with access challenges
- Provide regional/local insights and anticipate future opportunities to support business performance
- Create a clear understanding of the national context under which the local healthcare organisations operate – taking a future view of the customer landscape and proactively communicating the changing landscape to the business
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.