Market Access & Regulatory Operations Specialist/Executive
Background & Qualifications
- University degree from a reputable university (Preferably from Pharmacy or Science Faculties)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Related work experience (Preferably Market Access experience)
- Minimum 1 years for Specialist position
- Minimum 4 years for Executive position
- Experience in pharma industry would be an asset,
- Customer-oriented personality with strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong strategic thinking
- Strong analytical capabilities (preferably IMS analysis experience)
- Change agile and strong scenario-based thinking
- Multi-tasked, result-oriented & focused on delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good at teamwork
- Having high personal responsibility working with confidentiality
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
- Located in Ankara
- No restriction to travel
- Having a valid driving license
- No military obligation for male candidates
Summary Job Description
- Have detailed information about the laws and regulations related to Regulatory and Market Access.
- Review the report provision questions and problems been received by AZT/Physicians/Pharmacists, have them resolved and give feedback to the relevant people.
- Visit prescription control centres regularly, determine the questions and problems and cooperate with the department to take action as necessary.
- Submit the product reimbursement and pricing file to the relevant authorities and follow-up closely.
- Perform external stakeholder (MoH,SSI,TPA,KOL etc.) visits regularly and in a timely manner.
- Share all kinds of market information that may affect the existing and future business processes with the Market Access Department.
- Monitor the price changes and reimbursement conditions for all other products in the same therapeutic line in order to maintain or improve the existing reimbursement conditions of AZ products, inform the Health Policy Manager and the relevant people of high risk conditions, and ensure resolution of problems.
- Determine and share rapidly the potential future risks, suggestions for precautions and all kinds of market information.
- Monitor and interpret the amendments to regulations, laws and implementations under the responsibility of the division, determine the future risks and inform the Health Policy Manager and relevant departments accordingly.
- Analyze the markets in detail aligned with MA strategies and report to the Health Policy Manager
- Share all kinds of market and competitive details that may affect our business currently and in the future with the Health Policy Manager.
- Attend the brand team meetings to inform critical issues to shape brand’s regulatory and market access strategies
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.