Senior Medical Representative, GI Oncology
Medical representative responsible for selling a specific product or group of products. Technical expert of specific company products, therapeutic classes or patient needs, calling on specialists. Typically establish long-term relationships with key customers.Generally have prior experience in pharmaceutical sales.
- Successfully complete all training requirements, including product examinations.
- Engage specialty care healthcare professionals in dialogue about approved indications and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet or exceed sales and call execution goals in territory
- Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts and assigned budgets meet or exceed therapeutic and territory expectations.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic, and managed market information relative to assigned sales territory.
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Medical Representative, experiences in Oncology or Hematology will be an advantage
- High responsibility, service-minded and can work well under pressure and dynamic situations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- English proficiency & computer/iPad literacy
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.