Medical Representative Oncology
Medical Representative - Oncology responsible for maximizing sales and meet target in assigned territory, drive existing accounts and develop new by portfolio products as well as service clinical information to add value to HCPs & patients. Typically establish long-term relationships with key customers.
- Successfully complete all training requirements, including product examinations.
- Build rapport with KOLs, key target doctors and PTC in dialogue about approved indications and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients.
- Work with Area Sales Manager/Business Manager to develop a local strategy and business plan to meet or exceed sales and call execution goals in territory
- Drive sales performance and ensure sales forecasts and assigned budgets meet or exceed therapeutic and territory expectations.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of market, demographic, and managed markets information relative to assigned sales territory.
- Comply with all regulations regarding interactions with healthcare professionals, distribution of samples, etc.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.