Medical Advisor, NF1
The Medical Advisor will provide scientific and medical support to customers and to the country team in accordance with Alexion Astra Zeneca Rare Disease policies and processes to promote materials and activities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide medical support to Sales team and deliver medical trainings and exams quarterly.
- Conduct or participate in training programs for Marketing and Sales Team
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales team in promotional messages and identification of appropriate supportive documentation
- Review content of promotional materials to ensure information and claims are complaint to the local policies and regulations, presented in appropriate context and are in accordance with the scientific publications.
- Provide scientific/medical information to both internal clients and external customers.
- Define KOL and OL Mapping for neurofibromatosis (NF1)
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationship with Key Opinion Leaders and Opinion Leaders
- Ensure effective KOL engagement for all advice seeking activities, internal trainings and scientific standalone meetings.
- Organizing hospital medical education,scientific exchange meetings and ensure them to be complaint and effective.
- Prepare and conduct medical presentations to internal/external stakeholders
- Support physicians for developing abstracts, publications and educational materials and activities
- Support global clinical trials department for feasibility of the centers and be the contact person.
- Handle all medical information requests complaint with Medical Information SOP.
- Stick to internal and external legal and regulatory guidelines and ABAC policy.
- Responsible for reporting all pharmacovigilance events, product quality complaints within 24 hours as of awareness according to the local SOPs.
- Development and management of non-promotional training and support materials
- Medical affairs support for life cycle management
- Working with medical, scientific, clinical and commercial colleagues to contribute to the global or regional strategic plans for responsible indication
- Devolepment, support and management of brand planning poceses
- Provision of scientific and medical support in the preparation of dossiers for pricing & reimbursement and/or health technology appraisal
- CRO / other vendors selection support (with Procurement, Bids & Contracts) and CRO day to day management including biostatistics and clinical study reports supervision for clinical trials
- Medical Degree
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry (3 years +)
- Background in hematology, nephrology, neurology is preferred.
- Ability to make convincing presentations
- Demonstrated ability to accurately and effectively evaluate medical/scientific literature.
- Knowledge of clinical development (clinical trials, registries)
- Knowledge of local pharmaceutical regulations and related ethic behaviors
- Solid background and experience in pharmaceutical quality system management (GxP)
- Computer skills
- Admin and organizational skills
- Fluency in English both written and oral mandatory
- Travel required (1-2 times a week-%50 field-based activities expected)