Reporting Lead - 12 Month Secondment
DeFinance at AstraZeneca has a clear vision to become trusted partners, creating value and leading change. As such, Finance has a pivotal role to play in shaping our long-term financial health, partnering to deliver great results through insight, delivering excellence in financial operations and safeguarding AstraZeneca’s assets and reputation.
In Finance Transformation, we support this ambition by being trusted partners for change excellence and building long-term capabilities to make us future-fit. This is where you could come in. Working in Finance Transformation is fast-paced, dynamic and challenging. We are looking for people who want to seize the opportunity to take an exciting step in their personal development journey and play a fundamental part of delivering a world-class finance organisation.
Reporting Lead for Finance Transformation projects, emphasis in manufacturing accounting. The role will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of reporting requirements, which will be defined by the Design Lead and Business Process Leads for Standard Costing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Performance Measurement.
To be successful, candidates will need to have experience in delivering a reporting portfolio, solid working knowledge of SAP ECC & BI reporting tools, influencing capabilities and ability to lead a team.
The role will:
· Be working very closely with the Design Lead and Business Process Leads to deliver a portfolio of reports, which
o Local, Regional and Global management reporting packs
o New P&L based on the new Cost Components and new Cost Centre/Management Units hierarchy
o Brand P&L
o Regulatory reporting
o Month end close reporting
o Detailed transactional reporting
o Adhoc reporting
· Focus on delivering:
o Reporting standardisations
o Minimising localisations
o Promoting “one version of the truth”
o Quality data
o Automation wherever possible
o Utilisation of technology to deliver efficiency, improvements in user interface and user experience
o Elimination of off-line and manual reporting on Excel
o User acceptance of these new reports
· Support the (BPL) Performance Measurement and the GFS in adapting standard global performance measurement processes & policies to ensure regional compliance
· Defend and drive the adoption of global performance measurement processes, approving deviations or localisation only where there is valid and approved justification reasons for:
· Contribute and validate in the design of integrated and standardised performance management SAP ECC & BI system configurations
· Assist where possible, in the resolution of testing defects
· Provide input into performance measurement processes related communications and training materials
Your key skills and qualifications:
· Experience of designing, building and delivering portfolio of reports – in a Manufacturing Accounting environment
would be an advantage
· Proven working knowledge of SAP ECC and BI
· Demonstrated success building cross-functional global networks, stakeholder management and using a range of influencing techniques
- Business or Accounting Degree
- Broad process experience (development, management and application of)
- Significant work experience in finance functional area
- Significant experience of global technology implementations (ERP)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.